oh my gosh, did you know i had this pasta in my hand to buy for you for bunny hop days last year, but then i noticed it had a hole so i decided not to buy it. I am so glad you or your mom found this because it is the perfect thing to have on bunny hop days I am glad your friend Lindsey gets to enjoy the special day with you.
oh my gosh, did you know i had this pasta in my hand to buy for you for bunny hop days last year, but then i noticed it had a hole so i decided not to buy it. I am so glad you or your mom found this because it is the perfect thing to have on bunny hop days I am glad your friend Lindsey gets to enjoy the special day with you.
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable pasta
ReplyDelete